You know it’s been a long day when:
- During a heated discussion with your ex, you accidentally drop your cell phone in the urinal at Chili’s.
- You blow your last twenty bucks on gas to get to work and back, then you realize your tank’s still on empty.
- Your favorite umbrella blows inside-out from a tropical gust the second you get out of your car and step into a raging downpour.
- You run through the rain to get back in your car and immediately realize the sticky substance on the bottom of your shoe doesn’t smell like gum.
- Your first colonoscopy ends in disaster when you find your new doctor to be a pain in the ass.
- You take your kids to the carnival for a fun-filled night and discover they’re allergic to face paint. Who knew?
- The cotton candy you bought at the carnival tastes more like cotton than candy.
- You meet the woman of your dreams online only to find out later, so did she.
- You nab the shortest line at Walmart and end up standing there twice as long.
- Your kids find your secret DVD collection and discover Grinding Nemo isn’t the family flick they thought it would be.